Dulux One Coat Gloss on top of Dulux Weathershield flexible undercoat.

A painter friend of mine insists that the most durable exterior paint system is Dulux One Coat Gloss on top of Dulux Weathershield flexible undercoat.

This just doesn't make much sense to me but I was wondering if it were a common opinion amongst the painting fraternity.

Any other painters out there agree or disagree?

Reply to
Rednadnerb

I found the one coat gloss rather dissapointing indoors. Not as glossy, and was changing colour within a few weeks.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel