Door handles

Just come back from holiday, and while I was there I meant to take a photo of some door handles that I've been after for a while now.... but I forgot!!

Basically, they are handles - as opposed to knobs and they have the privacy lock on the same spindle as the handle. Everywhere I've looked (B&Q, Homebase, Wickes etc) seems to do the privacy lock, but a few inches down from the handle.

Anyone know of a place that does something similar?

Reply to
Nel

Just bought one today from B&Q (?12 I think). Easier to fit than the type you describe. The handles bolt to each other through the door - so less screws showing. Brass - coin slot outside.

Reply to
John

Sorry - realised that you don't want a knob. The set I bought today was a knob - perhaps less chance of applying a lot of leverage and overcoming the locking mechanism though.

Reply to
John

Personally I couldn't care less - as long as it does the job of 'zoning' off areas for our disabled son.

Unfortunately I have a picky wife who will not have knobs, or curly handles, or gold coloured, or blah blah!!!

Reply to
Nel