Does a combined 100A isolator and Henley block exist?

I'd like to take advantage of my electricity meter being changed in a couple of weeks' time to add an isolator between meter and consumer unit - it will ease replacing my current two old CUs with a single larger split-load new one later. But there isn't a great deal of space to add an isolator between the meter location and the Henley block. If I could replace the latter with an isolator which could accept the two sets of tails for the CUs, thus getting rid of the Henley block, that would do. But no isolator I can find on sale seems to be able to accept two sets of tails. Does anyone know of a product which would do the trick?

Reply to
rrh

You may be lucky and be able to get the elec co. to fit a meter that has an isolator fitted into it. I don't think you will get the switch you are looking for any other way.

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

=================== I used this:

this:
same or similar combination might suit your purpose if you can do the changeover in stages.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

> with this:
> The same or similar combination might suit your purpose if you can do the

Yes, that's what I thought I'd use if it weren't for the two-CUs issue. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
rrh