Do CPC ship to Europe?

As per subject, will CPC send stuff to a European mainland address (France to be specific)? I couldn't find anything on their web site about non-UK shipping.

Reply to
cl

Hi Chris They ship to Ireland (quite cheaply, actually) - so I don't see why they wouldn't ship to other non-UK destinations.

Try placing an order (you can always bail our before actually paying) and see if your destination is shown in the drop-down list ?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

Yes, I guess there's no harm in trying! :-)

Reply to
cl

... they don't, there's a specific note during the order process that says if you want to ship overseas you must contact their export department and not order via the web. The only country available in the delivery address is United Kingdom (so why is it a drop down box to select?).

Reply to
cl

They have a Dublin warehouse and used to have a minimum order charge of IR£30 iirc. That's dropped now, but to make it worthwhile it still needs to be enough to justify their bordering-ripoff 'handling charge'.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Dunno - but their parent company Farnell are world wide.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And occasionally ship UK orders from Liege.

Reply to
mcp