Scandinova - do they exist?

Does anyone here know if Scandinova actually exists as a company? Searching for Scandinova produces zillions of hits for Scandinova kitchen equipment but no hits at all for an actual company behind the name.

Just about every other kitchen equipment company has a web site where you can look at their products and even work out to some extent the differences etc. but I can't find anything for Scandinova.

Any ideas anyone? Are they just a brand produced by a 'well known name' (but even then you'd expect to find a web site) or are they based overseas somewhere? I found a Danish Scandinova but that doesn't look like the right company.

Reply to
Chris Green

Seems it was a comet brand-name.

Reply to
Andy Burns

But Scandinova equipment is still widely available everywhere.

Reply to
Chris Green

Those sort of brand names get sold on from company to company getting stuck on all sorts of differing quality equipment.

An example that comes to mind is Hygena, once a quality brand of kitchen cabinetry but turned up on MFI carp at one stage.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Really? All the results I get are for spare parts, are no longer available, or are from people asking what happened to them ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yes, sorry, looking harder you're probably right.

Reply to
Chris Green