DIY liposuction?

Clickbait!

However, I typed "diy liposuction" into Google Products, and I got a few results. Basically, there are such things as "cavitation machines". Price ranging from 50 quid to several thousands. Reviews are mixed. What is the opinion of the distinguished panel?

SF

Reply to
Simon Ferrol

I think the major issue here would be sedation. This procedure isn't painless and how are you going to DIY it if you're only semi-conscious at best? Then there's the risk of infection. A lot of DIYers wouldn't understand the importance of sterility here.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Local anaesthetic & sterile procedure are doable. It's not as if you can do much area in one go. But if anything goes wrong you'd be on your own, which isn't too good

Reply to
Animal