Delivery times - plumbworld ?

We're looking to order a bath (whirlpool jobbie) and concealed bog / vanity unit / sink from the above, and now they're "email only", i'm not sure how quick they're normally delivered.

Has anyone had stuff from them before, and how quickly did it arrive ?

TIA :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

I recently bought a shower door from them, ordered Monday and arrived Wednesday. Good comms from them about things actually being in stock and dispatched, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks - might need to delay ordering until we know the missus will be available next week then :-}

I wonder how helpful they're likely to be with carrying it in, faced with either a woman on her own, or a bloke with a disabled badge :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net...

Well worth wondering (and worrying) because this is what their delivery T&Cs say.... "The driver will break down the pallet and move the individual items to a single location of your choice outside the property. The drivers may be prepared to assist with moving the items into the property but this is entirely at their discretion, they are not obliged to do this.

The delivery will be made by a single driver, so if the items you have ordered are heavy please ensure that an able bodied person is available to assist the driver with the carrying. For Health and Safety reasons the driver cannot carry heavy items on his own."

Jim A

Reply to
Jim Alexander

Yeah, I spotted them... I suppose it depends on the individual at the end of the day - they might be as knackered as I am :-}

I suppose depending on how they're (bath in particular) crated, I could either wiggle it to move it to a lockable passageway at the side of the house until more help arrived, or sit in a worried crumpled heap watching it in the cold all day :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson