Disabling SUNVIC programmable thermostat Optimum start?

Hi,

Just moved into a new house and find it has a SUNVIC progr. thermostat. I'm fairly sure its the TLX6501. I think it has this Optimum Start feature, which is all well and good, but I'd like to know how to disable it. Website literature is no use.

Any help appreciated,

Ash.

Reply to
ashcottrell

Well - not sure how you reach that final conclusion - a quick search produces the installation PDF which includes:-

"7. Configure the unit using the links and selector plugs as indicated below. Unit is supplied in a Heat Only configuration i.e. Link 1 connected. Cut for Heat/Cool configuration as shown. Selector plug 1 provides Optimum or normal start, remove for Optimum Start. Plug 2 provides a 5ºC or 16ºC minimum set point, remove for 16ºC min. Selector plugs not required should be retained for future use by carefully re-inserting on one pin only. Carefully stick the appropriate User Instuction label (Heat Only or Heat/Cool) inside the cover flap. Discard the remaining unused label."

Geo