Decent weatherproof padlocks recommendations?

Hi,
I bought some Yale "weatherproof" padlocks a couple of years ago and they've already rusted to the point of uselessness. I did try and keep them going with graphite powder but that only appears to buy a bit of time.
Can anyone recommend a decent make and model?
They're only for a shed and a garden gate so don't have to be heavy duty. I need keyed alike.
TIA
Add pictures here
βœ–
I've had an Abloy one outside for the last 4 years and he's pretty much free of rust. Not sure about the keyed alike bit as I've never looked for it.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Looks more like a she to me.

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 26/02/2015 08:36, Scion wrote:

I use Medeco System Series padlocks, which are not cheap, but are very durable and weather resistant. The ones I have on my sheds are about 20 years old now, although they started out life as factory padlocks. They take a cylinder lock, so any locksmith can set them up to be keyed alike and match them to other locks if you like.
http://www.medeco.com/en/site/medeco/Products/?groupId ‘5458&productId49195
--
Colin Bignell

Add pictures here
βœ–
Scion wrote:

    My Yales are full of 20/50 oil, no trouble after 20 years. Graphite doesn't work outside.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Yep. I do the same. Once a year or when I remember I pump oil into them. Only a shed so oil drips no problem. Its lasted 15 years now.
Add pictures here
βœ–

+1
--
bert

Add pictures here
βœ–
Capitol put finger to keyboard:

OK thanks - maybe I'll try soaking them in oil to loosen them up. I suspect they may be too far gone though.
Add pictures here
βœ–
writes

Graphite isn't going to stop them rusting.
I've got some standard brass bodied padlocks here, yale IIRC, but it's raining so I'm not checking right now :-)
Oil them with a bit of 3 in 1, or whatever oil it is out of the oil can, now and then and they are fine (been outside for at least 8 years I guess)
--
Chris French

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 8:37:24 AM UTC, Scion wrote:

Abloy used on shipping containers , find em on ebay but keyed alike may be harder. Squire SS50 and SS65 are good but not cheap.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Actually I think mine is a Squire. I just drop a bit of oil in it whenever it starts to feel stiff.
--
bert

Add pictures here
βœ–
I've got an Abus 65-series on a shed. Gawd knows how long it's been there, but it's like new.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thursday, 26 February 2015 08:37:24 UTC, Scion wrote:

Use Squire 'Old English'
http://www.squirelocks.co.uk/pdfs/squire_old_english.pdf
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 26/02/2015 08:36, Scion wrote:

I've had a set of these
http://www.screwfix.com/p/master-lock-laminated-keyed-alike-padlock-steel-54mm/41585
on a fairly exposed stables / gate / tackroom for at least three years, they just need a few drops of oil occasionally.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I've used the same lock for my garden gate, and it's been fine for almost ten years.
But, as others have said, graphite won't give any protection.
What I use is spray-on grease. This can be squirted onto and into things, and sets like grease rather than dripping out like oil or evaporating like wd40.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 26/02/15 15:44, Caecilius wrote:

What make out of interest (the grease)?
I have found that most of the spray on lubricants are pants - they are basically WD40 with about 1 molecule of PTFE per can (where the can says "PTFE spray").
I have powdered PTFE which is damn good for lock barrels and combination padlocks in the dry - but as you say, does nothing for the lock in the rain.
So I'd be interested in a good grease spray...
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 6:29:11 PM UTC, Tim Watts wrote:

Motor cycle chain grease spray from Halfords is good.
I've got an old Squire galvanized padlock, bought circa 1965. Outdoors all these years and currently outside on the shed. Good as new.
rusty
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 6:29:11 PM UTC, Tim Watts wrote:

I also have an old Squire, bought second-hand (Ex MOD) some 20+ years ago still works fine, rarely oiled.
Why do so many of these have a dab of yellow paint on them?
Mike
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 27/02/15 10:06, Muddymike wrote:

Can anyone reccommend a long hasp lock, ideally combination but key could be tolerated if keyed alike is available - that is actually weather proof?
I have a couple of those plastic storage "sheds" and the plastic gubbins needs a long (2") by thin (<1/4" thick) hasp.
Obvious I do not need a super great lock, just a weatherproof one...
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 27/02/2015 10:10, Tim Watts wrote:

You can buy a lot of plastic cable ties for the price of a lock and they are just as secure on a plastic shed.
Add pictures here
βœ–