De Walt Tools

Reply to
IMM

Which woodworking magazine and which date?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

At 119 quid, it's competing with decent makes - albeit of lower voltage.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Is it?

"Times have moved on a price/performance is now probably in the upper DIY end"

Don't think so. Sorry but it just doesn't read to make sense. You're obviously unable to correct it though so never mind. Once a prick always a prick eh!

Reply to
PJ

No that is not quite true. You can therapy to drawn you out of your prickness. Hard work, but can get through it.

Reply to
IMM

Goodness me, you really do need to take some lessons in English. My 11 year old can do better then you. Much better in fact.

Reply to
PJ

You'd make a good president of the US to replace Bush.

Or a Stanley Unwin successor. But then he mostly talked sense.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Better English perhaps but not as poetic, I suspect - I'm rather taken with "You can therapy to drawn you out of your prickness" - we should make a collection of these for use when nothing else is to be said :o)

Reply to
Bob Mannix

I suspect that Stanley Unwin was his English teacher....... :-)

This is a good one..

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

That's sad....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

That is sad.

Reply to
IMM

It is, but at least he reached a ripe old age. I've met him a couple of times. He started out as a sound engineer too...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In message , IMM writes

Except for the fact that good tools hardly ever go wrong. The only thing I've had go wrong on *any* power tool I own is a switch on a makita cordless. 20 quid fitted.

There is one exception; a jcb sds drill that we bought for 30 quid; the chuck just fell apart after a couple of days use.

Reply to
mark

With a nail in it

Reply to