Country lanes - no curbs

no not seen that never got anywhere near filling the Chieftain up 400lt doesnt seem to even move the fuel gauge so dont know how much it would hold but the little Scorpion holds about 450lt of petrol in a rubber bag, and seems to do under 5mpg which gets a bit expensive

-
Reply to
Mark

Irrelevant.

Because they often are. Denial won't change that fact.

Nice strawman.

And some political BS to try to rubber stamp the other BS. Brilliant.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

No answer needed. Success after Brexit is such a dead cert. I see the experts at OBR have admitted they got it wrong - again.

It's all in my spreadsheet.

Reply to
bert

That sounds like a cop out to me.

Then it would be very easy for you to explain how / why surely?

IDGAF about them, I want to know what facts you used to come to the conclusion you did.

So, Dropbox or some other share?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

That's reserved for the Meaning of Life.

Reply to
Martin

It's all in my spreadsheet.

IDGAF about what you want - I don't think many others in here do either.

No no. If I shared it all you remoaners would do would be to nit-pick about the process rather than concentrate on the outcomes.

Reply to
bert

What I find funny is the more convinced the fanatic Brexiteers think they are right the more they make me laugh. ;-)

I mean, if it were so obvious and easy I'm guessing 1) we would all be behind it and 2) it would be done and dusted by now?

But it's very very obvious (to all but those with the red mist in front of their eyes) that neither are the case and it doesn't seem to be getting any better (for the fanatical Brexiteers) or clearer as we go on.

It was an ill conceived and poorly implemented 'crusade' started by a minority of fanatics who tricked (1/3rd of) the UK electorate into thinking leaving *would* be better for everyone. So far it doesn't look like it's going to be any better other than for the few parasites who always gain from the misfortune of others.

I would really like to be proved wrong but so far that hasn't happened.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

So, too frightened to share it eh?

I know, you are a left brained fanatic Brexiteer.

A classic left brainer comment, assuming how many other people might feel the same as you do?

Given the leave / remain split was near 50:50, there is no reason why the same demographic wouldn't apply here so your 'many' is likely no better than half.

I would be very very surprised if you were even slightly close on any of it, *especially* the 'outcome'.

You are no different from the government not publishing the results of the 50+ reports because doing so would 'weaken their hand'!!!

How bad must the reports be that they would 'weaken our hand'!!! ;-(

Have you offered your spreadsheet to the Government and if not why not? They surely could do with some good premonitions right now.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. You know the attitude some fanatic Brexiteers feel towards 'foreigners' (and Remainers apparently). How sure are you that you won't attract the same negative feeling, should this whole Brexit farce costs everyone as it looks like it might? Do you feel lucky?

Reply to
T i m

How would you know as you don't have any facts.

I didn't say I wouldn't publish the results - typical half brain thinking.

My reports are brilliant.

I have already said I will not share it and given the reason. Can't you hold anything in your brain for more than two sentences?

No.

My spreadsheet says it won't.

You sound about as rational as Jeremy Corbyn in PMQs.

Reply to
bert

You left brainers are such hard work ... ;-(

What part of 'very surprised' confuses you? 'Of course' that means I don't have the facts because no one does (and that includes you of course)!

I was speculating that you don't (actually) have a real handle on the final deal because anything you thought you had on it yourself was also only speculation.

So what did you mean when you said: "No no. If I shared it all you remoaners would do would be to nit-pick about the process rather than concentrate on the outcomes."

That sounds very much like a refusal to me or were you intending the spirit of what you actually said to mean something different?

Even if you had said 'If I share it with ...' that would make it sound like there was a chance? Or are you talking about something else?

Then why don't you share them with us and get all those who specifically voted against Leave on board?

OFFS, make your mind up mate!

Oh the irony!!! You really couldn't make this stuff up !!!!!

Well, so you say ... ;-(

Coming from you after all the above ... that's funny. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Hey, if you were to give us a copy of your spreadsheet, or even one that was simplified down to the core issues that most people (might have) voted on then we can all play a game of 'Brexit Bingo' or Lottery on Friday when that Mrs May reads out what might actually happen. ;-)

Reply to
T i m

Yes we find it very difficult to explain to those right brainers which rely on immagination, holistic thinking and art rather than maths and logic.

personally I,m not ashamed if somethone called me a left brainer, but if they called me a right brainer I'd be pretty pissed off. But I also know that no one only uses half their brain, well I didn't think I knew anyone but you seem to be proving it to me.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Your speculation is just that.

Just what I said.

For the reason I have already given - something I learned from the climate change brigade.

OFFS read what's there not what you want to be there.

You have no facts on which to offer a counter opinion.

No matter how much I simplified it, it would still be too complicated for a half-brain.

Reply to
bert

Exactly!!

Reply to