Country lanes - no curbs

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:07:48 +0000, Tim Lamb

Yeah, daughter ex (who you met) had one exactly the some colour, age and spec as the Top Gear one and they used to regularly drive back and forth to Scotland in it, often full to the brim (it had a Truckman top).
It was probably lighter than Brian's SUV and no, I wouldn't want to be hit by either, in my regular family saloon car. ;-)
Cheers, T i m

Legally allowed to retain the OE bullbars!
--
Tim Lamb

On 23/02/2018 14:07, Tim Lamb wrote:

Well the new ones only get a three star rating in the crash tests. The old ones must be really bad.
Having looked at the crash tests I wonder why the curtain bags go off in a frontal impact.
They do get more stars if you have the active safety systems as you are less likely to test the actual crash systems. I did notice the system avoided an adult pedestrian but killed a child so don't be too short.

I have no plans to replace it! Underpowered, heavy on fuel and subject to wheel balance issues. Handy for 8 x 4 sheets and 1 ton payload though.
--
Tim Lamb

Then they should drive carefully, get out of my away and not drive into my big tank.

And paying more road tax.

I'm a Land Rover driver - couldn't give a shit.

--
bert

<snip> >>My point (which still stands and is supported by all the research) is

But what if you have driven into them 'old man'? ;-(
<snip> >>I made and have not made any judgment on anyone buying a 'bigger

No, I expect many don't (low EQ) ... or maybe not till one of your family, happily minding their own business in their std family saloon gets crushed by someone who makes a mistake in their 4x4 (that's never ever been off road or towed a horse box ...).
And it was completely predicted of you of course, you are a fanatic Brexiteer so have already demonstrated your total disregard for any one else ...
Cheers, T i m

Low is good

Just as likely to be killed by a crashing jumbo jet.

Positive, adventurous. entrepreneurial, wealth generator, able to see the bigger picture. Not like small petty minded risk-averse remoaners like you who can only think of any slight change in their material well-being.

--
bert

<snip> >>>>I made and have not made any judgment on anyone buying a 'bigger

It's obviously good you because it saves you having to worry about anyone other than yourself.

Nope, not just as likely at all (so just more fanatic Brexiteer lies, denial and bs).
http://etsc.eu/wp-content/uploads/2003_transport_safety_stats_eu_overview.pdf

Delusional (no wider view to provide a fully considered outcome).

Reckless (no consideration of the potential range of outcomes).

Gambler (generally with other peoples money and lives).

Gambler (generally with other peoples money and lives).

Totally unable to see the bigger picture. (And thanks for the perfect demonstration of that).

'Small'? (A sure sign of an arrogant 'superior / selfish' attitude).

Willing to consider the smaller and often important factors.

Not gamblers (especially with other peoples money and lives).

And the BS continues. To be *counted* as 'a Remoner' I would have had to voted remain ... and I didn't ... 'Brexsh1teer'.
Further, what you consider me to be is completely and utterly irrelevant (as are you to any fully considered decision).

WTF are you drooling on about now Brexsh1teer?
So, how are the Brexit negotiations going then? Are they working out as your crystal ball predicted or don't you still know yet? What did you vote for again *exactly* ... ?
Oh, and I neither expect or want an answer from you on that because we all know it would just be more gambling.
Cheers, T i m

No you didn't even have the sense to vote, so sure were you that remain would win.

What no left brainer garbage? Has the message finally got through oh half brained one?
--
bert

<snip> >>Totally unable to see the bigger picture. (And thanks for the perfect

And another perfectly example of a left brainer at work (having false beliefs of others (or just making sh1t up ass in your case).

Bingo. You really can't make this stuff up (well, you try obviously).
<snip> >>So, how are the Brexit negotiations going then? Are they working out

<

What no answers to my questions?

How are the answers to my questions coming along. You know, sharing your brilliant insight with the group (oh, and the government might be interested as well).
Your silence (or more BS) will tell all of course.
Cheers, T i m

No answer needed. Success after Brexit is such a dead cert. I see the experts at OBR have admitted they got it wrong - again.

It's all in my spreadsheet.
--
bert

<snip> >>What no answers to my questions?

That sounds like a cop out to me.

Then it would be very easy for you to explain how / why surely?

IDGAF about them, I want to know what facts you used to come to the conclusion you did.
<snip> >It's all in my spreadsheet.
So, Dropbox or some other share?
Cheers, T i m

That's reserved for the Meaning of Life.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

<snip> >>>It's all in my spreadsheet.

What I find funny is the more convinced the fanatic Brexiteers think they are right the more they make me laugh. ;-)
I mean, if it were so obvious and easy I'm guessing 1) we would all be behind it and 2) it would be done and dusted by now?
But it's very very obvious (to all but those with the red mist in front of their eyes) that neither are the case and it doesn't seem to be getting any better (for the fanatical Brexiteers) or clearer as we go on.
It was an ill conceived and poorly implemented 'crusade' started by a minority of fanatics who tricked (1/3rd of) the UK electorate into thinking leaving *would* be better for everyone. So far it doesn't look like it's going to be any better other than for the few parasites who always gain from the misfortune of others.
I would really like to be proved wrong but so far that hasn't happened.
Cheers, T i m

It's all in my spreadsheet.

IDGAF about what you want - I don't think many others in here do either.

No no. If I shared it all you remoaners would do would be to nit-pick about the process rather than concentrate on the outcomes.

--
bert

So, too frightened to share it eh?

I know, you are a left brained fanatic Brexiteer.

A classic left brainer comment, assuming how many other people might feel the same as you do?
Given the leave / remain split was near 50:50, there is no reason why the same demographic wouldn't apply here so your 'many' is likely no better than half.

I would be very very surprised if you were even slightly close on any of it, *especially* the 'outcome'.
You are no different from the government not publishing the results of the 50+ reports because doing so would 'weaken their hand'!!!
How bad must the reports be that they would 'weaken our hand'!!! ;-(
Have you offered your spreadsheet to the Government and if not why not? They surely could do with some good premonitions right now.
Cheers, T i m
p.s. You know the attitude some fanatic Brexiteers feel towards 'foreigners' (and Remainers apparently). How sure are you that you won't attract the same negative feeling, should this whole Brexit farce costs everyone as it looks like it might? Do you feel lucky?

How would you know as you don't have any facts.

I didn't say I wouldn't publish the results - typical half brain thinking.

My reports are brilliant.

I have already said I will not share it and given the reason. Can't you hold anything in your brain for more than two sentences?

No.

My spreadsheet says it won't.

You sound about as rational as Jeremy Corbyn in PMQs.
--
bert

<snip> >>>No no. If I shared it all you remoaners would do would be to nit-pick

You left brainers are such hard work ... ;-(
What part of 'very surprised' confuses you? 'Of course' that means I don't have the facts because no one does (and that includes you of course)!
I was speculating that you don't (actually) have a real handle on the final deal because anything you thought you had on it yourself was also only speculation.

So what did you mean when you said: "No no. If I shared it all you remoaners would do would be to nit-pick about the process rather than concentrate on the outcomes."
That sounds very much like a refusal to me or were you intending the spirit of what you actually said to mean something different?
Even if you had said 'If I share it with ...' that would make it sound like there was a chance? Or are you talking about something else?

Then why don't you share them with us and get all those who specifically voted against Leave on board?

OFFS, make your mind up mate!

Oh the irony!!! You really couldn't make this stuff up !!!!!
<snip> >> How sure are you that you

Well, so you say ... ;-(

Coming from you after all the above ... that's funny. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. Hey, if you were to give us a copy of your spreadsheet, or even one that was simplified down to the core issues that most people (might have) voted on then we can all play a game of 'Brexit Bingo' or Lottery on Friday when that Mrs May reads out what might actually happen. ;-)
On Wednesday, 28 February 2018 23:04:06 UTC, T i m wrote:

Yes we find it very difficult to explain to those right brainers which rely on immagination, holistic thinking and art rather than maths and logic.
https://www.healthline.com/health/left-brain-vs-right-brain#left-brainright-brain-theory
personally I,m not ashamed if somethone called me a left brainer, but if they called me a right brainer I'd be pretty pissed off. But I also know that no one only uses half their brain, well I didn't think I knew anyone but you seem to be proving it to me.

Exactly!!
--
bert