Cost of boarding and taping a Ceiling

I am proposing to build the framework for a new bathroom ceiling using

2" x 2" for the perimiter and 3" x 2" for the cross pieces at the appropriate centres and get someone in to board it and joint it and I'll do the painting .My kitchen was done this way and it looks fine without being skimmed .

Any idea what it's likely to cost .I'm in Glasgow and the size is 1.5m x 3.5 m with only one small section around a pipe that intrudes

Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart

My mate is a joiner (in Glasgow) and charges £20/hour. He is honest, reliable, and VERY fast. He'll do it in no time at all (did exactly the same job for me a couple of months ago).

Let me know if interested (j _ c o c k e r @ hotmail.com)

Reply to
JoeJoe

joeJoe ..Could you check your Hotmail e-mail please

Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart