Colouring the join between worktop sections...

Hi,

I've recently had a kitchen fitted, however the joins between th sections of laminate worktop are visible because they are ligh coloured (wood) against the dark worktop. The joints are fine, jus light coloured. Also the edge of the laminate strip along the edge of breakfast bar is similarly visible.

Does anyone know of any products that can be used to simply colour-i the joins or edges of a worktop without risking damage to the worktop?

I've got a tube of colorfill but that is more of a filler that raise the height where it is used.

Any help really appreciated!

Car

-- Carl_999

Reply to
Carl_999

I do not understand < are visible because they are light coloured (wood) against the dark worktop>

Have a look at my site, the joints should not be that visible if done correctly.

Get the installers back if you are not happy, if you paid good money you expect good work

Send me a couple of pictures, .jpg at a res of no more then 90dpi

Reply to
kitchenman

He means the (pale-coloured) chipboard which constitutes the 'meat' of the worktop...

Agreed!

Agreed!

David

Reply to
Lobster

That would mean the joint has not been done correctly, get the fitters back to do it right

Reply to
kitchenman

.

Dear Kitchenman & Lobster

thanks for helping me see the wood from the trees! Kitchen fitter returning this week to fit new worktops.

cheers

Carl

Lobster Wrote:

-- Carl_999