Coffin Tank - Noisey Ballcock.

Referring to my previous post...

I fitted a 18" x 18" x 64" Coffin tank in my loft but the supplied ballcock was very noisey when shutting off due to the slow rate of rise of the water level in a tank of this shape.

Several 'Gurus' suggested a Torbeck valve as a replacement. I fitted this device last night and............ peace and quiet. The Torbeck shuts off quickly and with minimum noise.

x-- 100 Proof News -

30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
Chris McBrien

aamoi, how much did you pay for it and where from?

steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

I think it was about =C2=A37.50 from B & Q.

Apparently Screwfix do them cheaper but I just had a small window of opportunity to do= the job.