Clear PVC 'drainpipe'.

they would be overjoyed to sell you thousands. Is there anyone online doing ones?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I think it is really clever, but as they get dirty, they are going to look crappy and difficult to clean..

Reply to
PhilÅ

True, for some things.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I do think a clear sewage pipe down the side of the house would be great.. Fantastic..

Reply to
PhilÅ

In many houses nowadays, it runs down through the kitchen ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

... or in our house down through a corner of the lounge. This looks a terrific idea, I could rip out all the cladding, replace the existing downpipe with a nice clear one, then use some carefully positioned coloured spots to illuminate the 'flow' when someone has finished performing in the upstairs loo. Be a terrific talking point for a dinner party!

Quiche

Reply to
Quiche Mash 'n' Mushy

You could call it a s**te bubble tube really, couldn't you? Pretty little multi-coloured chase lights wrapped around it for night viewing. Brings a whole new meaning to the question "What have you been eating?" :-) LOL

Reply to
BigWallop

Even more fun if you live in a tower block.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I was actually wondering about fish.

6" clear tubing, with elbows, as a cornice (?), all round a room, might be interesting.
Reply to
Ian Stirling

In message , PhilÅ writes

LMAO, just what you need, walking down the street and seeing last night's byriani making its way out to sea...

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Damnit, I thought I'd matured beyond the point of laughing at toilet humour. Obviously not./

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Interconnected all round the house might be interesting. The fish could swim from room to room.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Feed them in the kitchen!!

Visions of radiators full of tropical fish. PJ

Reply to
PJ

I was going to lower myself into the gutter to respond to this but I am far too late; more degenerate minds than mine have covered the subject in depth.

I am taken with the idea of a fish run though.

You could also make the biggest hamster run in the world :-)

Cheers Dave R

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts