Cleaning While uPVC window frames

Hi. I hope someone can help.

I want to properly clean my white uPVC window frames. They have been a bit neglected. Can anyone recommend a product that will not damage them (non-abrasive).

Thanks

Reply to
TS

The new lemon juice based cleaners are good for this. Or an acrylic bath cleaner solution type thingie. Or you could just use plain hot water and washing up liquid which is just as good on uPVC as anything else.

Reply to
BigWallop

My uPVC Window supplier advised me to use Cif cream cleaner. I have used this with much success

Reply to
Lawrence Zarb

Is cif not very abrasive? I would have thought that though it might work, it is damaging the plascic, making them get dirty more quickly and progressively more difficult to clean?

Thanks

Reply to
TS

Fairly fine abrasives, not sure it would result in a less smooth surface. Brasso is finer still, no risk with that I'd have thought....

Sandtex trade range used to include a pvc-u cleaner especially for pvc frames, otherwise try

Coherers