Caustic Soda?

Now that's more like it, you are starting to show some higher levels of intelligence now!

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

Firth is universally detested everywhere you look, no point in arguing with the tosspot, he is incapable of rational thought.

I also did everything by the book, starting by using a spring spiral on the (full) WC pans, then rodding from the only point available, then using chemical treatment.

That of course doesn't stop a f****it like Firth, he has to know better.

Sorry to reply to his ranting via your post - I don't see his because he is in my killfile. Most on this group have him in theirs, I suggest you add him to yours matey.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You dumbass, you can't even express yourself in your native language.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Which bit of the word "context" did you not understand? Oh, all of it and the rest of the paragraph. Presumably because it was written in a language that you can't write or it seems read.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Excellent advice.

Medway.*Handyman.* .*Unbeliever.*

Added to killfile.

Good to see the Medway Prat feels at home with the other drooling retards. I wouldn't want him to be lonely.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Before correcting my "native language", I would suggest that you check your reply to me dated 11/08/2008 @ 09:28 in this thread and amend yours accordingly!

And I quote:

"You is my bitch"

ROTFLMAO

Unbeliever.

Reply to
Unbeliever

Dave,

Nah, I just love annoying little prats like him - especially when they think the know-it-all (yet really know absolutely nothing).

It's great fun.

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

Well as a DiY "retard" yourself Steve, you must realise that it takes one to recognise one - and you don't have to employ an overpaid and overblown consultant to tell you that!

LOL.

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

Now that is a stupid consultant talking - especially one who is trying to defend the indefensible.

BTW, to save me spending cash at companies house to get hold of the info, how well is your consultancy doing, and what do your clientele think of the service you provide (could you supply a few references from them)?

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever