Caustic Soda?

Never mind Steve.

It's funny how little bullies like you seem to be able to dish out their dirt to all and sundry but are unable to take when its returned without name calling or "crying foul" - ah diddums little boy, never mind nanny will kiss it better. LOL

BTW, that website of yours need something a bit more interesting to liven it up - other than a "tin of custard" in the "egotistical"car and on the bed in the "egotistical" dinghy -and I bet that all you really own is the custard ;-) - it suits you!

BTW, what's this "consultancy" your 'advertising' in your headers (Firth Consulting)? Do tell us, as it may give a clue as to what your knowledge or field of experience really is!

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

Certainly isn't in the field of rodding drains :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Another lie.

And at what time have I done such a thing? Here's a clue bozo, I haven't and you're telling another lie.

You're very hung up about what I do. Are you in love with me?

It's nothing to do with you is it Fucktrousers?

Why not simply sign yourself "Wanker"? It would save so much time.

Tossers like you who hide behind a stupid alias make me laugh.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Says the man who tried to clear a drain from the wrong end.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Is there really a "right" end to start? If there is, please tell what that is given that you have the same information that the rest of us have (ignore the caustic soda), just stick to locating and physically/mechanically clearing the drain - go on, give us the benefit of this expert knowledge that you have!

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

You wot!?? Why I oughta...

Regards ( or is there...? )

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Start practising and maybe, just maybe, get selected for London 2012? :-)

Reply to
Rod

In this case there obviously was, there was no evidence that the blockage was outside the building.

Reply to
Steve Firth
[snip pages of whining, moaning, lies and stupidity from "I thought this wanky name summed up my personality"]

Awww bless you're not really hung up on me at all are you? That's why you feel the need to create a 73 line whiny-arse letter where you piss and moan in order to get some attention.

You is my bitch.

Reply to
Steve Firth

So which end would you start? Just like politician, you cannot give a straight answer to any question.

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

Your just full of piss and wind Steve.

BTW, would the post at this link refer to you?

Unbeliever

In this situation at the lavatory pan. I'd also examine the stack for a rodding eye. It seems pointless to start rodding the drain leading away from the house when the OP has already stated that other lavatories and the washbasins/baths are all functioning. The blockage is more likely to be local to both WCs.

Am I going to fast for you?

You're a f****it, you're simply looking for an argument.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Correct.

No, I was there a long time before you - I was just wondering if you really did have some idea of what you were talking about and I'm still not convinced.

*Me* looking for an argument? Just re-read all your posts in this thread to see who is the argumentative one!

As I said before: "Head up your arse Steve - typical symptoms of a bully - honest guv, it wasn't me!".

As for another of your favourite sayings "You're a f****it" - again, how could Ipossibly take that title off you? You're a tailor fit for it. LOL

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

Yes, I can go with that. It'd be a bit messy disconnecting the pan, rubber gloves and a couple of buckets to bail out. At least you'd be working downstream towards the blockage.

I'd also examine the stack for a

And what good would that do, if the effluent is backed up right to the pans?

Sounds good on the face of it, but I get the impression you didn't really think that one through.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Yes, as the bollocks above proves.

Reply to
Steve Firth

According to the Medway Prat, it wasn't.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It's interesting to see that the only response that you can give is a platitude - with no coherent denial of the facts. It seems that you may have realised the error of your ways Steve.

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

It's interesting to see that there is no denial of this.

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

Well, unlike you Steve, he was actually there so he will know all the facts.

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever