Caustic Soda?

Simply because fuckwits like you would deliberately misunderstand and make crude remarks about my daughter living with two men.

And your solution is? Please share your vast experience of drain cleaning with us.

If you don't have a positive solution then don't bother posting.

I think you should ask B&Q. I didn't say it, they did.

I have, most of the people on this group are very helpful and have made positive suggestions. Then again they aren't fuckwits like you.

I can't remember you ever making a useful or positive post here either. Sad git with nothing better to do?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Because he's a homophobe.

Or better yet, he should keep on smoking and die of the cancer he thinks will never catch up with him.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The Medway Handyman coughed up some electrons that declared:

Hi Dave,

Now that you mention it, I did find something at B&Q a couple of years back that may be on interest. It was a flexible-coil cable with a bit of pipe as the handle through which the cable could be pushed. It is specifically designed for clearing round u-bends. Not very long, about 1m of useful reach IIRC. May be of use if you think the blockage might be that close. Used to be found in the plumbing sections with the other drain paraphernalia.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Where possible I rod from upstream, having seen the result of someone clearing a very full blockage from downstream and the operator getting almost buried in ****. It usually seems to work. Only if it fails do I try downstream.

Reply to
<me9

There are many so-called "professionals" who don't have a clue either when it comes to problematical sewer blockage clearing - but certainly have their wits about 'em when it comes to overcharging or exagerating the job up!

My last words on this crap subject.

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

I do however know how to rod a drain, which you obviously dont.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Has it occurred to you Steve that you have serious issues that should be dealt with?

I post a perfectly appropriate question and you wish that I go blind via caustic soda, die of cancer & am a homophobe.

I'm very glad indeed that I'm not you...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I make it 60 litres

Reply to
Bartc

Indeed, but that sort of thing doesn't bother Mr Firth, he never lets the facts interfere with a desire to launch an attack on someone.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks Tim, I did try one of those first down the WC pan, but that wouldn't reach the blockage, neither would the rods from the other end, hence the problem. Can't seem to reach it from either end.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

As I said, "If I've not managed to slip any zeroes", I'm perfectly happy to have my mental arithmetic corrected.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Has it ever occured to you that you're a f****it?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ah yes, you attempted to rod a drain and failed, which means that you're better at it than I am... Bwhahaahahahahaahahahaha. You f****it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Did you and Dennis go to the same charm school? ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

No I just consider Medway "Smoking Doesn't Cause Disease" Dave to be a bumptious tit.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I =wondered why I hadn't seen his post, and realised he'd been long plonked.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'm not getting involved with the idiot again, back into the killfile.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

This seems to be because "TLodge" (who has only ever made three postings to usenet, all in the last 12 hours according to Google) is an account set up yesterday by errrrr, someone without a sense of humour wishing to cause an argument ;-)

Anyway, an entertaining thread apart from the death wishes. Good luck with the bogs dave.

Cheers!

Martin

Reply to
Martin Pentreath

In short "Sad git with nothing better to do?"

Thanks

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Is there anything you won't start a fight over?

Reply to
stuart noble