Brush marks in gloss

That'll be why the tin mentions a second coat, will it?

Never mind. I just painted the damn thing anyway, brush marks and all.

Reply to
Huge

If you know the correct Pantone colour and related parameters then an exact match should be achieved.

Reply to
Andrew

Dave the Spray assured me beforehand that he could match anything perfectly, and then he actually didn't.

Reply to
GB

Maybe if the paint hasn't shifted in colour over time. Maybe.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Mine was 2/3 knackered when I bought it. Overhead knocker. I think I replaced the bonnet and the boot lid before I painted it, scrapyard job. I got 15 quid for it when I sold it. It was utterly knackered body wise. But, OWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I was so proud of it.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire