Sort of on topic: Future

In the future all factories will only employ one man and one dog.
The man's task will be to feed and walk the dog.
The dog is there to bite the man if he touchs anything.

We should be there now. Why haven't robotics removed the need to work?
--
*Squawk!* Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine! [Parroty error]

We havent even worked out how to get a robot to do the worst stuff like wipe little kids arses.
And it's a lot cheaper to have duds like you knocking on doors than to have a robot doing that.
On Monday, 9 January 2017 19:45:51 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

If that one man was a Scorpio then yes, but luckily for us, only a 1/12 are.
Simon Mason wrote:

THAT is not the response I was expecting from this group. FFS Simon!
On Monday, 9 January 2017 20:28:09 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMH9MRFrqnE

Simon Mason wrote:

Good grief Simon! BTW, if you have been winding people up as I strongly suspect you have been doing - very well done indeed. If you haven't ......

His mind has gone, he is lost to us.
--
Top Tip. If someone shoves your feet in a fire, quickly put your head in a bucket of iced water. On average, you will be pretty comfortable.

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

He is cleverer and richer than you. Most are.

Clever people don't jump off motorway bridges.
--
"The most dangerous thing in the world is to try to leap a chasm in two jumps" -- David Lloyd George, former UK Prime Minister

On Monday, 9 January 2017 20:56:28 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

DON'T WIND UP A SCORPIO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0yCPUFiN6U

Simon Mason wrote:

I clicked. Fruity as a nut cake.

Spelling it that way round means you think he's gay. Do you want him sir?
--
Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a land called Britain where sensible folk lived. These people used to laugh at their
American "cousins" for all the petty litigation they pursued in an attempt to get compensation for preceived injuries and
On Monday, 9 January 2017 21:43:25 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:

What a load of crap.
On 09/01/17 19:45, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Capitalists banning DIY!
--
Adrian C

Pretty sure it was either Adam or Eve who came up with that joke.
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

Your pet robot will do all the DIY, all you need to do is come up with the ideas.
--
Our parents got divorced when we were kids and it was kind of cool.

We got to go to divorce court with them. It was like a game show. My mom won the house and car. We're all excited. My dad got some luggage.
On 1/9/2017 7:45 PM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

But that future is a *long* way away. For the time being, the robots need cleaning, lubricating, calibrating, and adjusting. Why do you think the service sector is replacing the manufacturing one?

They must be doing something, surely it's quicker to build a car by robot than by hand?
--
Marital Status: Not Good
Wife's Name: Plaintiff
James Wilkinson Sword wrote: