Be careful with circular saws in the shed

Man watched his own hand 'fly through the air' in horrific saw accident

A man was helping to clear out an elderly woman's shed.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I think it's good that people can give a hand so readily to the elderly.

I trust the hospital staff had no qualms about putting hands together for him?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

A finger of human is just enough to give your lab a treat

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

A woman we know up the road is dog sitting for a couple of days while the dog owner attends her brother in-laws funeral. He was cutting some timber with a hand held circular saw when it jumped and somehow ended up cutting into his thigh and severed his femoral artery . Bled to death before medical assistance arrived .

GH

Reply to
Marland