Re: a reflective garden moment and a little bit of garden madness thrown in

I really love reading your posts about your garden :) I love Humming birds. Once when I was about 14 I was helping my dad with a cabin he was remodeling. A Humming bird had flown inside and couldn't get out. It was exhausted from trying to fly through a big picture window and allowed my mom to pick it up. She gave it to me to hold and we carried it to the door. It sat in my hand for about 15 seconds while it rested before taking off into the forest :) One of my special memories.

Shell

P.S. I never seem to be able to see your posts in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Can't see my own or many others either come to think of it. Must be my ISP's news servers.

Reply to
Shell91

I'm having HORRIBLE problems with Bellsouth lately which is rare for me, and I'm serious here...........(I'm not even sure if you'll see this in rec.gardens) Thanks for the encouraging words when I feel like I'm talking to the air here.............I haven't been able to post to alt.bianaries.pictures.garden today. When I tried, my Outlook Express gave me a wierd, quick message and literally shut down and rebooted. If you trust me enough, I will send you a JPEG of it myself. I have them reduced in size to 340X 420 which doesn't take up much band width as I understand it. The hummers today finally discovered that I put out extra sweet sugar water for the first time today and were hilarious at the feeder in the rains. madgardener

Reply to
madgardener

Hi Sorry it took me so long to reply. I would love to see your pics. To email them remove the ".spam" from my email. I've been trying to plant irises (got 10 to go) in between doctors appointments and trying to remodel my house.

Thanks Shell

Reply to
Shell91