Aussie DIY

G'day people,

As a Aussie living in England, I am one for great deals and good prices. I have been doing up my new house and replacing the horrid plumb coloured bathroom (as my girlfriend does not like it), and I have looked around all the main suppliers for the right stuff. I have found that City plumbing supplies have a showroom and can deal with everything from drawing my bathroom on a computer, the tiles and grout, bathroom suite, mirrors and furniture all at a good price for a wonder like me from down under.

I thought I would pass on the information to all the good people around the UK

A very happy Aussie.

Reply to
Musicman2912

We've already established many 'Aussies' ain't to be trusted. Thanks for confirming it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Name one:-):?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You smell like an astroturfer

Your posting IP maps to Power Internet who also host your 'recommended' companies website.

There are better ways to promote your company online. Dishonesty is not one of them - tends to drive people the other way.

Hmmmm... this is part of the Travis Perkins group.

Whoops.

Reply to
Adrian C

Rupert Murdoch.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Aussie diy ?

Strewth mate .. I thought that you got the Shelia's to do that, while you blew the froth off a cold one.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Nah with australians, its Bruce and Brucie

Reply to
geoff

G'day, do you know Rod? He's another Aussie, but he doesn't spam.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

He just has spam between the ears.

Reply to