Are you the homeowner?

In article , ARWadsworth writes

Told you not to put in that handrail

Reply to
fred

In article , geoff writes

IME saying anything or displaying any emotion gives them an inflated view of their own importance.

Reply to
fred

In message , fred writes

Then we both came out of it with a result

Reply to
geoff

  1. A sign which reads "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again" (stolen from a sign in America)
  2. "No, I'm the squatter".
Reply to
Peter Parry

How do you write "Fuck off" in braille on a handrail?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Use syringe needles

Reply to
geoff

In article , ARWadsworth writes

In razor wire

or in anti climb paint (with a wet paint notice)

Reply to
fred

.... ... .

Reply to
Nick

In message , Nick writes

How do you write, not how do you spell

smiley or summat ...

Reply to
geoff

What reaction do you get?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

or "No, I buried him under the patio"

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

No, the bank is, i'm being evicted in two weeks.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Salesmen seem to be too stupid to know how to open my gate. So I don't get any salesmen or Halloween visitors.

This gate:

Matty F

"This is a bail hostel, please make sure it is a member of the staff you are disturbing."

Reply to
dennis

The last one was taken aback, and just said it was rather intrusive. I replied that so was calling me at home without my permission.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Dot It Yourself

Reply to
PeterC

You mean you *told* her it was £20...

Reply to
Lobster

Does yer dad own a brewery?

:)

Reply to
jgharston

Although people may well have seen this one which deals with telephone calls, I think with a bit of thought, one might be able to do something with the same effect for doorstep cold callers:

Zhang Dawei

surprised they couldn't open it.

Reply to
Ian White