Eon trying it e-on again

A couple of month's ago Eon wrote to tell me they were increasing my direct debit by about £60 a month. I know how much electricity I use and it hasn't changed so I rang them to complain, "Why are you going to increase my DD?" got the answer "Oh no we're not" without any trouble at all. Apparently it was a simple mistake.

Yesterday I came home to another letter saying the same thing so I rang them again and I'd not even had the chance to finish telling the woman why I was ringing before she said "Oh no we're not".

So what's going on at Eon? Are they just incompetent or are they in trouble and trying to generate a bit of extra income?

Reply to
Calvin Sambrook

"In that case, i'll simply change my payment method to standing order

- can I have your account details please"

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Watch out with E.ON. When you leave they remove all discounts off your last bill.

Reply to
Mark

They can't be as bad as N Power who despite not having a supply from them, and never having so at this address, have on more than one occasion tried to get money out of me using estimated readings. As you can imagine it wasn't a succesful extortion attempt.

Reply to
cynic