Are shaver sockets still 'needed' in bathrooms these days?

I find theyre handy for the bath heater :)

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Tavern?

Reply to
Lobster

I see. Lazy _and_ innocent

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc |____|

01359 230642

Reply to
Anna Kettle

Andy Dingley wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Nice to see an Unseen Universiy graduate here,

regards

Librarian

Reply to
mike ring

Do you mind ! I'd eat in McDonalds before I read Pratchett

Reply to
Andy Dingley

That's the way I used to think about leccy toothbrushes until I tried one and found that the cleaning action was much better than I ever managed the old way. Anything that reduces trips to the dentist to have the scale scraped off has to be a good thing.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

Andy Dingley wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Oh, Yes, you bet.

Big Mac, banana shake, at the Ankh Morpork fly-in

Granny Ogg

Reply to
mike ring

In message , mike ring writes