Apple ipads (again)

There's an awful lot of excrement in that same pipeline, however.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

But you can only charge them when stationary at a bus-stop.

Reply to
Andy Burns

"worked on" as in, you stood on top of one once to change a lightbulb at your janitor's job where you wore overalls and a big colourful badge which said "Hi, my name is Drivel, and I am a UNIX guru"?

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Don't worry, Drivel is in there digging furiously

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

bit tacky IMO

Apple fans don't think - it's reflex.

Reply to
Bob Martin

This fool is totally witless. He needs a good beating for his own good.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This fool is totally witless. He needs a good beating for his own good.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

What a witless Dork. Supercapacitors are being considered.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If you want to.

Doctor Drivel

And found gold:

usages of suercaps will be commonplace in all sorts of appliances.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

How can you say it's more reliable when it hasn't hit the streets yet?

Reply to
Bob Martin

gasp of power to flush the ram cache to flash if main power is unexpectedly removed.

Reply to
Andy Burns

"will be" maybe.

For now though? You've still not shown an equivelent laptop that I could use instead of an iPad, super cap or not...

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

One day you'll understand speculation. Perhaps.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I wonder how old Drivel is. This breathless anticipation of a shining new tomorrow he exhibits is characteristic of 12 year olds.

Reply to
Huge

You have my sympathy.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I fully expected my shoes to burst into flames the first time I visited Microsoft (and Apple, for that matter). They didn't. And somewhat disconcertingly, despite being acolytes of their respective Evil Empires, they were all quite nice.

Reply to
Huge

bit tacky IMO

He's not an Apple fan. He's someone who turned to Android tablets and phones first. He then found that it doesn't matter what the paper specs are these devices are poorly designed and in the main badly built.

Thank you for your knee-jerk prejudice.

Reply to
Steve Firth

None of the pro laptop numpties, least of all Drivel, have grasped that the iPad has a QXGA screen. I'd like to see a list of laptops that have QXGA displays, SSD storage and the associated price list.

So far all I have seen is the usual bullshit.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Agreedyouaretotallywitless.

Reply to