Aldi driil cutters

box of five various sizes,selling a couple of weeks ago.

Not worth a blow on a ragmans trumpet.

Beware!!

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Like the bananas that B&Q sells.

Reply to
Andy Hall

What Bananas? I've never been in a B&Q shed.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

It suggests that Aldi shouldn't be in the tools business any more than B&Q does greengrocery.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I thought you were talking about their timber!

Reply to
John Rumm

Vegetable product sold by vegetables.... could be I suppose.

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , Andy Hall wrote

Do any of the B&Q staff know anything about tools?

Reply to
Alan

They are too busy with deliveries to learn. Went there yesterday and asked for two 3m worktops to be delivered (10 miles). They had four of them in stock.

"Certainly Sir, I'll just get you a delivery date. 3rd March OK for you?"

"Not really, says I. The wife would like them fitted before they go out of fashion."

Went to Wickes and expecting delivery tomorrow!

Reply to
Briant