Aldi Routers

Going like hot cakes this morning, I got the table and the router bits. Table is flimsy, cast alloy it says on the box, its about as thin as cardboard. :-( I'll take it back tomorrow.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

What does the router table do that you can't do with, say, a workbench?

Reply to
Peter

I'd rather guide a piece of wood through a piece of machinery than guide the machinery over a piece of wood.

HTH

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

It does have an NVR switch, if you consider that anything worth mentioning is an entirely different matter.

I did read somewhere that the router and table are not compatible with each other, (router too big) having completely forgotten about the offer, I don't know if it's true or not.