An idea for those Aldi Router tables.

If you bought one and you have or can get hold of a TV/Video cabinet mount the router table flush in the center of the cabinet.
The TV/Video cabinet I have has been strengthend as these cabinets where made of compressed wood and a bit wobbly to say the least. It sits on casters which is good for manouvering and the height is 21" Length 31" Wide 15", it has glass doors where I can get at the routers adjustments and a drawer on the bottom for storage of router bits,parts and bric&brac of router tools. I'll post a pic of mine in a couple of days to show the results.
What do you think?
-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

I think you can't polish a turd.
ETV
On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 23:49:31 +0100, "Eric The Viking"

Oh fuck! That's another sure fire money making idea down the pan.

<snip>
I'd say cool in LN2, and it'd polish up just fine.

I tried that but it still looked crap ;-)
ETV
Eric The Viking wrote:

Ok, you win I give up the Trophys yours. -- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite
Eric The Viking wrote:

Wrong, you can, I know of 2 incidences where that has been done, one RAF and one RN. :-)

Oh, you were in my brother's mess, were you? (Although they did dry and varnish it before mounting it on the mahogany board).
--
"Other people are not your property."
Huge wrote:

That's one out of the two. :-)
<snip>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&iteme65325916
says...

I stand corrected and must mourn the loss of one of my favorite sayings ;-)
One thought occurs though.... Did you actually go searching eBay for polished turds?
ETV

Only after you mentioned it :-)
On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 19:06:24 +0100, "Eric The Viking"

Obviously. Being that you are a Viking, the writings of Knut (Canute is English bollocks) is sacrosanct.
Turd polishing is a valued Nordic skill set along with whale hunting. I would have thought that you would have known that.
Whale meat is pretty tasty.
--

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
says...

If I am a viking then does that mean you are a large room where people congregate for wedding receptions?
ETV
On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 22:16:28 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"

I think it's time for a trip to the tip....