Accenta 8 intruder alarm zone 1 pir beeping

Last week my grandson hit some buttons on the control keypad and since then every time we walk past the zone 1 pir the internal bell beeps. It only beeps the once each time but it is getting on my nerves now. How can I delete this and mreset so it doesn't beep at me any more. I am sure there must be some way but reset / set does not get rid of it. Thanks in anticipation of any help

Reply to
Bob

dennis