Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Virgin Atlantic
Who cares. Qantas as a far better airline. --
3
3

Is there a Cell size between AA and AAA
I went to use my Philips nose hair cutter, but there was no cell in it. I tried an AA and AAA size rechargables, but they were either too long or too short. any thoughts anyone ?
15
15

Re: Scottish food boxes arrive...
what I thought was kitchen roll was two gludgy rolls...and the bread came all the way from Robert's bakery Chesire .....
48
48

Re: Only ONE spammer here: Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
On 20/04/2020 18:34, HQ wrote:
1
1

OT:Oil price goes -ve
Investors continue to worry about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the economy. Here's what's moving markets today.
4
4

Correct way to fit PPE
Interestingly this goes against my training at a different hospital. video bit. Now I have been trained to put the face mask on first. The government says it is working "around the clock" to end the...
3
3

OT: Breadmakers.
So, We have some Wrights Wholemeal Bread Mix (just add water stuff) and as the first batch we did went down very well, we were wondering that post Apocalypse, if it might be something we could...
108
108

Yale wireless alarm issue
Alarm is a Yale wireless HSA 6080 Issue... I press the remote keypad to set, LED lights up but alarm does not beep to set. So change batteries on keypad ..no change. The batteries in the external box...
1
1

Petrol is going to get even cheaper, who needs electric cars ?
WTI down to $3 ???
28
28

[OT] Ping Jim: which mask do you recommend?
Jim, I value your experience in these matters and expect you have tested all the masks shown in the following gallery. Which would you recommend?
6
6

Removing security hinge bolts
Hi all, I have an old door which has those security bolts in it on the hinge side to stop the door being kicked in. I need to hang the door from the other side now and therefore remove and ideally...
14
14

Re: Get off the air..
sorry wrong group
17
17

Garage Extension
Hi, I?m intending to extend my current garage that has a flat roof to one with a pitched roof. My intention is to build a double skin block wall (to keep the cost down) at my boundary approximately...
2
2

OT: eBay account locked
Hi all I don't use eBay much, but it's useful whenever I do. On 2nd April I received what I considered to be a dodgy email from eBay telling me they have reset my password and secret questions "to...
7
7

Why did drainpipes used to have a box on the wall?
Why did drainpipes used to have a box on the wall, some sort of overflow if blocked? See link below for an example photo. Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos...
31
31