2020

Jim GM4DHJ ...

So, 12 hours after sharing you descirptionless links, they?ve elicited zero response.

Care to rethink your ?sharing? strategy? Your current one really doesn?t seem to be working.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Ohh don't be like that. I watched it and found it interesting.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Somewhat missing the point.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Then do be kind and let us know before we spend time we'll never get back. Jim's posts are often cryptic and of no value. It would be a pleasant surprise being told otherwise.

Reply to
Fredxx

It may well be about the h*mo-erotic thoughts he's been having since he found out Philip Schofield is gay.

Reply to
mm0fmf

Cliff Richard woke up with an erection the day that was announced.

Reply to
ARW

Redrilling existing holes in timber at a different angle

Reply to
Andy Bennet

You owe me a new keyboard.

Reply to
ARW

Do you also 'see' all the 'straights' on TV shagging too?

Or could it just be you're weird?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It could be the channels he's chosen to watch.

Most TV I know have a chennel changing facility and an off/on switch, or rather an on/standby version.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Very rational that. Just like switching off when you see a black man, or whatever.

Do you think Cybermen are real too?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)