A beautiful river.

I was going to ask him for a ride, but I don't know where it is.

This video followed the one above, for me, but I started even earlier so I wonder if it will be the next one for you:

micky

think this girl is single. Based on the end of the video. But there is no mailing address, darn.

diesel engine firing up after sitting for 30+ years!

Reply to
micky

I have to go to sleep.

And finally a tsunami, a way inland: