Re: I Had High Hopes for the New Series, "Roswell"

Television is a business. They produce what they think people want to watch. Their real customers are advertisers; the programming is just bait to get eyeballs on commercials.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

Hi Cindy,

It is a business. But you are not the customer. It is those that buy the commercial time that are the customer. It is typically targeted at women ages 18 top 38. After that, it is presumed that brand loyalties are already fixed. And it explains why men are typically shown in commercials as dolts.

Notice who is the dolts when the commercials are targeting men, such as on sports shows?

Every wonder why business fliers have their knees in the faces when they are flying? Same thing, they are not the customer. The customer is the guy in the purchasing department who is being rewarded for buying cheap tickets.

And add to the fray that Hollywood follows Gleichschaltung and black lists anyone who steps out of line, and you get this left wing crap you see on Roswell. Oh gee wiz, they even made two of the characters gay.

So, I change the channel to Viki. I like the Korean drama the best. The heroines remind me of my wife: sweet, kind, feminine, moral, intelligent funny bunnies. The women on American shows, eeewwwwwww. The women on the Japanese shows are sweet but stupid as all hell (dumb women are a waste of a human body). Sort of like the way men are shown on American shows. The Free Chinese (Taiwan) are a good second to Korea's. Communist China's just stink all the way around: bad stories, bad production values, bad acting ...

The Korean actors have about 10 times the skill of American actors too. If you ever watch one, check it out, they can even act with their feet.

-T

Isn't that exactly what I said? Did you even read what I wrote?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

Indeed. I was just expounding on it. And did not preface it too well. Sorry.