Another LED illuminated extrusion question.

I am looking for recommendations for what I would describe as illuminated dado rail.

I don't want any incident light from the front, just a wash of light on the wall above and below the rail.

Reply to
Graham.

LED strip. But make it dimmable.

Reply to
ARW

Yes, that's the bit I know about, it's the actual dado extrusion that I'm wanting suggestions for. I imagine it will have an "I" profile, and will require two LED tapes.

Reply to
Graham.

Conventional dado rail. Stand it off (say) 8-10 mm from the wall with a bit of batten 16-20 mm narrower than the rail is high. This tape is 8 mm wide

Also TLC do aluminium extrusions for use with LED tape

Reply to
newshound