Husqvarna 1983 24R Brushcutter gears

Hi folks, my trusty old 1983 brushcutter has decided to strip the drive gear in the gearhead.

Husqvarna no longer seem to carry this part, (501 78 44-01), but looking at exploded part diagrams seems to indicate that the one for the 1991

125R, (502 14 74-01), is very similar.

Does anyone here happen to have some dimensions for the 125R part, (diameters, length, teeth)?

The 24R part has 13 teeth, 17mm head diam, 10mm shaft diam, 5.5mm square drive hole and 26mm overall length.

I realise I'd have to probably replace the ballraces, (had to anyway), unfortunately the repair shops here in Australia want you to order the part in.

TIA, Dave

Reply to
aus4x4