Sump pump dilemma

Sump pump dilemma hard to choose for me one of these great pump:

1/3 Hp Diaphragm Switch Sump Pump (6-CIA-RFS)

or

1/3 HP Sump Pump (FKIT35A) from Liberty Pump

Anybody can help me?

Reply to
airwave

The first thing you would want to consider when choosing a sump pump is what needs will this pump tend too. I personally like my sump to be able to pump out more than the average flood, and at a quicker pace. Compare those two pumps and see which one better fits your standards. My opinion is the liberty pump because it come equipped with a few extra options as opposed to the little giant one.

Reply to
disqus_1ldADFwgs4

Personally I like Little Giant 6-CIA-RFS

Reply to
disqus_XIlVoXC2vI