Sump pump dilemma

Sump pump dilemma hard to choose for me one of these great pump:
1/3 Hp Diaphragm Switch Sump Pump (6-CIA-RFS)
or
1/3 HP Sump Pump (FKIT35A) from Liberty Pump
Anybody can help me?
Reply to
airwave
The first thing you would want to consider when choosing a sump pump is what needs will this pump tend too. I personally like my sump to be able to pump out more than the average flood, and at a quicker pace. Compare those two pumps and see which one better fits your standards. My opinion is the liberty pump because it come equipped with a few extra options as opposed to the little giant one.
Reply to
disqus_1ldADFwgs4

Site Timeline Threads