Which brand of sump pumps you prefer Little Giant, Zoeller or Libert and Why?

This question n is for experienced sump pump users, now I have4 year old 1/2 Zoeller N267 HP Non-Auto Eject and looking for replace in near future.

Reply to
Cheritto

Seems like you have a decent sump pump in place currently, why are you looking to replace it? Honestly I prefer the little giant brand, but zoeller is definitely a close second.

Reply to
matthewmcdounagh