sump pump battery backup beeping

My Zoeller Aquanot® 508-0005 12 Volt Backup Sump Pump System is start beeping. What is that mean?

Reply to
airwave

You should check if the cord is connected to an outlet. That beeping sounds most likely means that the backup pump is not charged.I wouldn't worry to much about the beeping sound, just recharge your pump and it will stop.

Reply to
disqus_1ldADFwgs4

Beeping is the warning signal of your battery which means your battery is almost dead, check your power cord or change the batteries.

Reply to
disqus_XIlVoXC2vI