Backup Sump battery

Hello, I have a Flotec FP2800DCC Backup Sump Pump System. Flotec no longer makes the batteries for this. . According to another site, the replacement is an Exide StowAway marine deep cycle battery. . Question: Can I use any marine deep cycle battery that has similar specs to either the Exide or old Flotec battery? If so, any recommendations for high-quality marine deep cycle batteries? . Thank you.

Reply to
Jack

Should be able to use a any deep cycle marine battery with similar specs

Reply to
Fjiluk The Hogfish-Beater

Sure.

Reply to