Toilet refills

Flapper needs to be replaced.

Reply to
pmartin

Aren't there more legitimate people on this group other than the few of us?? Anyway, anyone have any idea about a toilet that allows water to leave the tank at a rate where it has to refill every few minutes?? Thanks!! Chas

Reply to
Charlie Gaffen

you mean this is a legitimate group? we thought this was alt.plumbingjokes.services

Reply to
Runningwater

"Charlie Gaffen"

First of all, you use the first person "us" as if you're a plumber too. Then you ask a very, very elementary question. I am confused.

As far as I can remember, we've been kind enough to answer every legitimate question. That one with the bathtub diagram still makes me shake my head.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Reply to
pmartin