Moen Faucet Repair

I recently bought the house (built in 1996) and 4 faucets are gone bad. The cylinder appears to be broken.

The face plate says "MOEN 4600 27000 64000 740000 84000 SERIES". Have no clue what these numbers mean.

I would appreciate if some one can point to a link or place that can teach me how to repair them.

Best Regards

ZAK

Reply to
Zahoor Khan

cylinder appears to be broken.

if you mean cartriges in place of cylinders, just go buy 4 new moen cartriges and a puller. instructions are probably in 4 different languages plus plictures in the package.

Reply to
HotH2O4U2