Roots in pipes

My kid is doing a school project on roots in pipes leading to sewers and septic tanks. He has been searching for pictures on the net showing the root structures but cannot find any. Can someone point him to some pictures?

Thanks....

Reply to
Dr. Richard Pavelle

nice pics...

Reply to
running water

I wish I saved the roots that were growing in my sewer... damn thing was more than 3 feet long, cylindrical in shape, exactly the shape of my

4inch sewer pipe , that buy the way was replaced at a cost > 3k. When they dug the ground up they found a huge rock on top of the clay 4 inch sewer line. Hard to believe anyone would drop a huge rock on top of the sewer pipe before they filled up the trench when they built the house??? Roots were growing in a crack in a place near this rock. Why would anyone do this??? John

Reply to
John