Can't remove Faucet filter/cap !

Hi Friends !
I recently installed Brita water filter in my faucet in the Kitchen. I
had to buy the faucet cap adapter and fix it in my faucet to install
the brita water filter. Now after a month or so, I would like to remove
the Brita Filter assembly (not just the filter) and I did remove the
filter assembly but I'm not able to remove the adapter that I had put
it. It's so tight and I'm not getting a good grip to unscrew it. I
tried to so hard some of the threads in the adapter (it's rubber or
plastic, I guess) is damaged and I can't put back my Filter assembly
either.
Can you please guide me on this ? Please let me know if you need more
information.
Thanks.
Reply to
Karun

Site Timeline Threads

  • The last couple of days, when I press the flush button in the toilet, all the...
  • last posted in

    Plumbing