How to remove water flow restrictors from my faucet

Would someone please tell me how to remove the water flow restrictors from my Price Pfister kitchen faucet model 533-50?

Reply to
Chas

drill em out

Reply to
LLUUAAPP

I think what llllluuuuaaapppp meant was to take the faucet apart, and find out where is the small hole that restricts the flow. Make the hole larger by using a drill.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon