Latest threads in Orchid Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A must see!
I clicked on Andy's Power search to look up Habenaria for culture etc. If you haven't seen the video clip it's a must! "The Hidden Secret of Orchids" Andy still looks twelve! Wendy

Memo from KYE
I contacted Kye about a month ago to let him know that his server wasn't connecting to orchid.pictures. Just received this memo from him. Wendy, After many weeks, I have finally managed to brow beat...

Kye's Newsgroup
Considering the issues poor Kye has had, and the issues this news service has with binaries, many of us have joined an "orchidphotos" mailing list: Barkalow - First Rays LLC - Plants, Supplies,...
1
1

theAOS@aos.org
When I attempted to install the AQ3.5 (on the laptop with the previous editions) nothing happened, so I pulled it out and tried again. This time after nothing happened, I opened 'my computer' and...

Binaries Listserve
Some of us have had issues with our ISP's cancelling NNTP (newsgroup) access, so there is now a new mailing list for orchid photographs - a "sister" if you will, to the Orchids Digest, allowing us to...

Anyone know and easy way to fertilize lots of orchids fast?
I've been using Orchid fertilizer and a garden 2 gallon pump sprayer but my addiction has far exceeded its capabilities. So I'm wondering if something like a hose end sprayer like ortho makes would...
2
2

orchid forum problem
I tried the orchid forum at was able to join it but on my mac in both firefox and safari I get just a blank green screen. Don't have that problem with any othe website. Anyone know what the problem...

News Group Kye's
I signed up at Facebook as Kay Barrett. It won't allow 'K'. K Barrett Diana Kulaga wrote: >
3
3

Sooty mold
Hi, all, I currently have a number of my planst that have what looks like sooty black mold on the leaves. It's not selective as to kind of orchids; it's on different kinds. I have tried to clean the...

Need Tech Help, Please
I went to Eternal September to sign up, but have not started that process yet. That's because they won't accept email addies under any AT&T domain, including of course Bell South. I have a yahoo...
2
2

Root of all evil
x-no-archive: yes Box stores of course. http://www.cantonrep.com/lifestyle/home_and_garden/x737365389/Late-blight-reaches-Ohio-threatens-potatoes-tomatoes

Looking for a new server....
Hi, all, I've been spending some time looking for a new portal to access Usenet, as we've been discussing. Before registering anywhere, I thought I'd ask a question or two. has become On the home...
11
11

Paph Armeni White.....it's pink
Most are white-ish, the prevailing theory in the past being that delenatii suppresses the yellow. But I have one now open which is a pale yellow so I guess it's more complex than previousy thought;...
1
1

cattleya pecivaliana alberts
Can any one tell me if cattleya pecivaliana alberts has ever been awarded? It is alway described as "one of the best". I did see it decribed as having an FCC once but that is never included on any tag...
1
1

Kye's News Group is working.
Just in case for those that haven't checked but Kye's group is up & running again. Cheers Wendy