Sooty mold

Hi, all,

I currently have a number of my planst that have what looks like sooty black mold on the leaves. It's not selective as to kind of orchids; it's on different kinds. I have tried to clean the leaves by hand using cotton balls and alcohol. The mold 'washes' off without too much effort. It occures on the top and bottom sides of the leaves.

Can anyone recommend a deterent of some kind? (spray?)

Chris Savas

(remove not from the address to respond directly)

Reply to
Chris Savas